Thursday, October 13, 2005

Survey

After years of receiving gifts of orchids from my father's Chinese customers, I finally decided to find out what this Chinese New Year thing was all about. Or at least, which year I am. Now I'd like you, my faithful readers (yes, both of you), to go here: http://www.holymtn.com/astrology/year.htm and tell me how accurate you find your years' descriptions. Mine is eerily so. Not perfect, but pretty durned close. On all the good bits, anyway - of course the criticisms are all wrong. And of course these things are written using such ambiguous terms that each could apply to anyone with a gullible enough mind, yada yada yada, but still...
Anyhoo guess what my year symbol is? http://www.weebls-stuff.com/wab/anywhere/ Crank those speakers, ladies, and boogie.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm the dog. BOOOOOOOORING.

4:38 PM, October 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I'm a sheep...the type of woman to become a prostitute or courtesean (sp?). *snicker*

While some of it is very much like me, a good bit of it is not.

9:18 PM, October 14, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dog. woof, and such.

10:42 AM, October 20, 2005  
Blogger k_sra said...

I would just like to say, Talitha, that you make an excellent monkey... Or were you born in the year of the Weeble?

11:15 AM, November 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home