Monday, January 02, 2006

Final Fantasy

8) It is a sunny California day and I am sitting on the trunk of the old red Stangster, which is parked at the end of a road which meets the beach. In my hand is a hot In N Out burger (double-double, skip the onions and tomato, add ketchup), and resting on the trunk lid at my side are a tray of crispy fries, a couple of paper napkins, and cool glass of water leaving a dark ring on the otherwise faded paint. A light wind blows, the ocean sparkles, and I enjoy my meal.
Goodness how I miss those times. And what I wouldn't do for an In N Out burger right now...

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

You're killing me. I would sell my soul to be in California right now.

2:56 AM, January 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously. I miss California so much. And a burger sounds soooo good right now. :-P

9:21 AM, January 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home