Thursday, February 02, 2006

Prayer request

As all of you know, I've been battling the dark demons of unemployment for some time now. There is light at the end of the tunnel, though; tomorrow I'm applying for the job of my dreams, and I'd appreciate any prayers sent my way. A small-town newspaper in Saskatchewan is looking for an editor, and I think they should hire me. Now don't laugh - I do have substantial English skills, however poorly I may demonstrate them in this blog, and I've been trying to get work in the editing field for some time now, so I'm really excited about this prospect. As it is a small weekly newspaper, I'd probably get to take part in all facets of production, which would make for great experience as well as more variety in my work. Also, housing prices in SK are a third or less of the prices here in the Lower Mainland, which means I'd actually be able to live on my own without selling soul or body to pay rent.
I'm getting my hopes up way too high already, I know, but - or rather, therefore - please pray for me.
Thanks much. -Mel

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will do.

10:08 AM, February 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home