Sunday, April 09, 2006

Man Is A Social Animal...

...which is why I can't even begin to say how happy I was about Sumptious D's visit this weekend. We fit a lot into those two and a half days, and it was a lot of fun. Thank you thank you thank you, D...
And now for the pics. I don't feel like writing about the weekend, probably because I'm lazy and more than a little sleep-deprived, so I'm just going to post photos. Lots of photos. Gosh I love cameras. Luckily for my readers, this area is pretty phenomenally photogenic.

FRIDAY DAY (Part 1 - Deep Cove)

Coffee and Cigarettes

Long Left Arm

Cove and Magnolias

Ego Me Mei Mihi Me
Magnolia Closeup

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh. I like the titles.

10:02 AM, April 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mel your haircut is hot hot hot. You and Draji poo look like you had a great time...
brig

9:30 PM, April 16, 2006  
Blogger talitha cumi said...

Thanks Brig and Jed, but it's even shorter now...

6:17 PM, April 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home