Tuesday, May 24, 2005

You see,...

The problem with a blog is, that the things I really itch to write about generally fall into at least one of the following categories:
-offensive to someone or other;
-"whoever reads this will think I'm nuts" and he/she might not be far off, but let's not go there;
-wayyy too personal; or,
-just not funny in writing.
In consideration of this fact, I don't think I'll blog any more. At least not for a while.
Ergo:
So long, and thanks for all the fish. (That movie was a letdown, by the way - if you haven't already seen it, don't bother.)

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thats too bad Mel. I think you should reconsider. Your blog is always interesting AND funny. Plus you don't treat it like a friggin diary.

12:51 PM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger Dan said...

That is absolutely absurd! Melina! I don't ever want to hear you say something like that again (or read it, I guess)!!! ... I thought the movie was pretty good, all things considered. Ok seriously, I'm sorry to hear it (or read it, whatever). I would like to say that most of your post where better & more interesting than 99.99 % of every other TAC bloger's posts. My personal favorites where the one about the summer rain storms, and the feel & smell of the autumn air on the 126 at night. Thanks.

7:49 PM, May 26, 2005  
Blogger The Smoker said...

Hey! Aren't we supposed to be the ones that say, "So Long and Thanks for all the Fish"? Anyways, I'll still keep you bookmarked, and check in periodically. Here's to hoping...

3:14 PM, May 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, look at all these suck-ups. To be honest I haven't read your blog in months so thank goodness it is gone.

10:58 PM, June 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Three of you were way too nice. Really. Keep it up.
To the fourth - thbbbbbtttttt.

1:51 PM, June 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home